The event!

The event!
November 14th, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

Still Sore

So, I am still sore from my run/walk on Saturday! I guess this goes to show that I really need to be doing this. The front of my calves hurt the most--it is hard to pick up my feet in sandals and walk. My thighs are sore, too. I'm supposed to do a twenty minute run on my own today, but I'm really not feeling well. My throat hurts a lot, and I'm worried I might have strep. Apparently it is going around. I'm going to go to the doctor after school to get tested. Right now, I am trying to avoid swallowing and having to say anything to my students.

Fundraising is going great! I am at $1010 or 40% of my $2500 goal! Thank you to all my generous donors--I am so grateful! Hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment